Direct USA Foods
We had the same problem last year with steaks we purchased from them. Bad quality. No recourse.
They did take a check, but the number the man left was not answered. The steak was discolored after cooking. In addition it has a odd odor to it. Was just plain awful.
The young man who sold it to us was polite. And to be honest do not think he knew how bad this was.
From that day on I have not bought any food sold door to door. There was two men here yesterday who tried to sell me meat. It did not look good either.
John in Arizonareview #129448
You may also like
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY â€“ Review Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendorP&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & EricaYou..."
- "I spent $18.00 on Tuna in three visits. All looked like cat food except for this one last one. I was draining the water out of the can and the..."
- "On July 11, 2014 I sent my Jet Set Tote in for repair. (stitching had come undone on the handle). On August 2, 2014 i was contacted via email that my..."
- "I was working out and my cable snaped not by fault of mine , it is not a smooth cut the wires ripped apart, im only a 120 pounds I..."
- "AMERICAN DREAM KILLING MACHINE - - - HELLS FARGO We are just one victim out of 1000's that were scammed by Wells Fargo Home Mortgage this year. When we discovered their..."
- "We bought a A Beautiful Chocolate diamond wedding ring. The ring it's self is Beautiful. Just a poor designe. It's constantly cutting my finger to the point I can't hardly..."
- "Having a house built by Plantation Homes and the project manager is out of town. No work on the house all week and this is what I get! Was so..."
- "My son bought a shark tooth bracelet and I didn't think any thing of it.. No warnings of it possibly being dangerous .. Wore it to school.. Cool! Dropped his..."