Direct USA Foods
We had the same problem last year with steaks we purchased from them. Bad quality. No recourse.
They did take a check, but the number the man left was not answered. The steak was discolored after cooking. In addition it has a odd odor to it. Was just plain awful.
The young man who sold it to us was polite. And to be honest do not think he knew how bad this was.
From that day on I have not bought any food sold door to door. There was two men here yesterday who tried to sell me meat. It did not look good either.
John in Arizona
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Why do I see a can that has 9/11 very disrespectful content. 2 towers and an airplane and on of towers has a star snowflake on the tower where a..."
- "I was eating the first bowl of ice cream from the container and one of the first bites, I bit into a hair covered piece of who knows what....it was..."
- "cooked a box of kraft stove top stuffing earlier tonight and found pieces of something plastic looks like a lid to something?? Was in my food grandsons food and husbands..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I purchased a reclining leather sofa/loveseat set, two beds; two bed frames a dining table and 8 chairs for $3080 in furniture from a company called Las Vegas Furniture Clearance..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Used megabus for 1st, only and last time besides bus consistently late some rude employees and on 2 of buses bathroom not useable. While waiting extra time for Tampa bus..."
- "Went to our usual Wendys (store # 00007430, order #3042) which we frequent at least 4 times a month on May 21st, 2016 at 2 pm. We used the drive..."
- "I almost did this. Thank god I got on here and read the reviews before I did. What got me was that they wanted your payment before they even gave..."