We had the same problem last year with steaks we purchased from them. Bad quality. No recourse.
They did take a check, but the number the man left was not answered. The steak was discolored after cooking. In addition it has a odd odor to it. Was just plain awful.
The young man who sold it to us was polite. And to be honest do not think he knew how bad this was.
From that day on I have not bought any food sold door to door. There was two men here yesterday who tried to sell me meat. It did not look good either.
John in Arizona
More Review Details
- Review category
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "I ran into this place on the internet by chance. I was looking around for some college services for my son. At first site I honestly was not sure exactly..."
- "Holy Sheets have been selling sheets claiming that their sheets are 1200 thread count. Many of their advertising says exactly that and on the sheet packaging, it says that it..."
- "I had a very old promotional Chipotle coupon that looked like a playing card, good for a free Burrito. There is no expiration date and I have used others in..."
- "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "after placing an order on their website, I made payment of the latter with my Visa card, but has lazada deny this payment, so I ask them why? And I hit a..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."